Submitting your Film
We are only accepting feature films at this time (longer than 72 minutes).
If you would like to submit you film for distribution, please email us and answer the following questions:
- What is the title of your film?
- How long is your film (total running time)?
- What year was it made?
- Do you all the rights to all music used, and have the proper releases for actors appearing in the film?
- Did you take high resolution production stills of your cast during filming?
- Do you have any additional content that can be used on a DVD, such as behind the scenes vide, cast/crew interviews, or photo galleries?
- Has the film been available for sale on DVD, and if so, for how long, and where (please include if you have sold on your own website)?
- What was your film shot on (camera/format/resolution)?
- What did you edit your film on (software):
- Links to trailers, stills and/or official website (if available)
Please email us a cover letter with cast/crew list (key positions), a synopsis of the film, and any other information about the film that you think we should know.
E-mail it to: submissions(at)rsquaredfilms.com